Friday 5 April 2013

"When You Start Planning Evil/ Fighting Me..."Uti Nwachukwu



Ex-Big Brother Africa winner and super model, Uti Nwachukwu took to twitter to say that he rejoices when those he has been good to betray him. He gave thanks to God because it's God's way of disconnecting him from dream killers and excess baggage. It seems like Uti has just deleted someone from his life.  Read what he posted below;
"Wen pple I've been good to start planning evil/fighting me, I rejoice cos God is disconnecting me frm dream killers/excess baggage."  
"Jst realised that Alienating me is God's design for my Life so he can use me effectively! I refuse to fit in! A leader always stands out." 
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...