Monday 11 March 2013

Rita Ora Denies Ever Dating Rob Kadarshian, Says "He Was Never My Boyfriend."

Rita Ora, Rob Kardashian 
 
After Rob Kadarshian's tirade on twitter claiming that Rita Ora cheated on him with "20 men", Rita eventually spoke out, denying relationship with Rob.
"She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!"  Rob tweeted last December, 2012.

Rita on the other hand, who recently spoke out about her relationship with Rob, explained in contrast:
"I never actually thought it was a relationship in all honesty. I never mentally defined it as boyfriend/girlfriend. When I split up with him I said 'It's because I'm never there, I don't know how to do it.' That's all I said… then the rest happened."
Just recently, in an episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Rob admitted that he went hyperbolic on his twitter page about his split with the singer:
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Although, Rita insists that they were never an item, Rob shared a photo of them cuddling last October to confirm that they were dating, and there's even a photo showing their fingers romantically set, bearing 'inkings' of each other's name.

See photos



 

  

 

At least, each side has their story...


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...