Thursday 21 February 2013

Rob Kardashian's Post About Rita Ora Cheating On Him With Over 20 Dudes Was Just To Spite Her.




Rob Kardashian posted a series of tweets last year accusing singer Rita Ora of cheating on him with over 20 guys in the industry which was just to spite her. Rob had dated Rita for over a year and was never allowed to admit that they were an item because she was a newcomer in the entertainment industry who wanted to present herself as a single woman which doesn't go down well with Rob. Well, the tweet made Rita Ora a top trending topic while all types of rumors began to circulate around her.

"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now. I just had to do that to make her hate me. I don’t want people to think I’m being a b-tch" says Rob

On the other hand Rita Ora has been enjoying London’s Fashion Week.  


Don't forget to join us on;
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

  1. Madam,you dont blog with emphasis..on the had,,,rita ora has been bla bla bla...comma.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...