Monday 11 March 2013

Jokes Of The Day

1. Banky's head *sighs*..."I saw him wearing a turtleneck Last night the dude looked like a Roll-on"

2. U've got to love Ibadan girls? "I offered to buy Sikiratu a Galaxy tablet for Easter and she said "No thanks, I hate medicines"

3. The Illuminati's Slogan is 'The All Seeing Eyes', yet Segun Arinze is not one of them.

4. At 30, U're stil in ur parents' house, fighting your siblings over who gets the head of fish. Is the witch in your village fanning herself with your picture?

5. Short girls wants tall guys for a relationship. Do you know how difficult it is kneeling down each time they want to kiss you?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware




1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahhahahaha!!! Number 1 and 2 cracked me up!!!!!




    @ClintonSpel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...