Monday 4 March 2013

Rihanna Talks About Fresh Start With Chris Brown




The Barbados born super star Rihanna has unveiled herself  inside this month Elle UK Magazine.  Riri revealed her clothing from her collaboration with River Island, her desire to have kids, Her new single titled “Stay”, Her great friendship with Chris Brown, her mother’s reaction to her nude photos, her difficult side in a black mask for one of her four Elle UK Magazine covers among other things.

She speaks about her new single ‘Stay’ being very personal to her:
Stay [new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.
What made her forgive Chris:
I have my own reasons, very very private reasons. Very personal. A lot of things. Bottom line is, I know him. I had a lot to think about and I had a lot of time to think about it.
Her fresh start with Chris Brown:
Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable. Now that we’re adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that.

Her side gun tattoo:
Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. Is she a drug addict? No. Is she an alcoholic? No. Is she a victim? No. That’s when I got the gun. It was a symbol of strength. I’ll never be a victim.
Telling her fans the absolute truth about her life:
That’s why I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra sh-t by being dishonest?’
What she hoped for in five years:
I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.
How she uses Instagram to reveal the current events of her life:
Well I instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse – how crazy, I know! – or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris.
Riri's mom’s reaction to her naked pics:
I’m not afraid of any person in this world but her. I’m terrified of her! She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa [her best friend] put up on Instagram – a sneak-peek from a photo book she’s making about me. My mom, she went crazy on me. I was like embarrassed. I felt like I got my ass whupped in front of my class in school! She said, ‘This was like a private moment and you’re just parading this around. She humbled the f**k out of me.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

  1. I so much love her!!b she's cool and Sensible. If you hating on my Momma, Go to hell!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...