Monday 4 March 2013

D'banj's New Song "Don't Tell Me Nonsense" (Preview)



The Koko master is out with a brand new song titled "don't tell me nonsense". Apparently some people think  the song is a total junk, a compilation of nonsense, the worst song ever! even the recent Tonto Dikeh's song killed and buried it. While some  said it's a nice song. I have listened to the song and I think you should too. The snippet of the song is below, please play it and tell me what you sincerely think.



        


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

  1. Your time is passing gradually. You are no longa in the game like before.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...