Monday 4 March 2013

JOKES OF THE DAY


                                   

1. Annie: Where were you last Night? Will: I tried to commit Suicide. It's extremely risky, I nearly died!

2. Girl: Baby I'm in your house, wearing your T Shirt with nothing underneath.. Boy: Okay, Please wash it before you leave.

3. Annie: I just heard Frank committed Suicide. Will: That guy is a Fool, I will rather kill myself than commit Suicide.

4. Annie: Why are your Eyes so Red? Bill: I just smoked Weed. Annie: Shut up & don't lie to me, you're an ARSENAL fan.

5. Bill did his final year exam so well that he took the answer scripts home to show his room mates



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware



2 comments:

  1. Number 1 and 2!!!! Lol... I yaf die ooooooooo!!! Lwkmd


    @ClintonSpel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...