Tuesday 26 February 2013

Metropolitan Police Arrests Two People After Acid Attack On UK-Based Nigerian Girl.

Naomi Oni 

Two people have been arrested by the Metropolitan Police on suspicion of causing outrageous bodily harm after an acid attack on a 20-year-old Nigerian girl based in London.

Victoria's Secret Shop Assistant, Naomi Oni was scarred for life and was almost blinded- suffering horrifying burns on her head, eyes, neck, chest, arms, and legs after her face was bathed with acid by a mystery lady in Muslim niqab.

The Metropolitan Police arrested a 21-year-old woman – who is not Ms Oni following reports the injuries may have been self-inflicted – and a 28-year-old man on Friday and Sunday respectively.

Read more
They have been bailed while investigations continue.

Officers now want to speak to a potential witness who got off the 368 bus in Lodge Avenue around five minutes after the attack at around 12.40am on December 30.

He is described as black, aged between 20 and 30 years old, around 5ft 5ins tall and of medium build. He was wearing a black jacket, a black hooded top and blue jeans.

Speaking to ITV’s This Morning earlier this month, Naomi said:
"When I first saw my face, I was shocked. I was angry that someone had done that to me. I couldn't understand why someone would want to hurt me like that.I want them to realise the pain they've put me and my family through. They may have burned my face but they can't burn me as a person."
Naomi Omi before the acid attack 
Beautiful Naomi Oni before the attack

The street where the acid attack took place in Dagenham 
The horrific incident happened on Lodge Avenue, Dagenham.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware





1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...