Tuesday 26 February 2013

"Hitting Rihanna Is The Deepest Regret Of My Life", Says Chris Brown.


Chris who is still on probation for 2009 assault which left RiRi bruised, says he's a changed man. He explains:
"Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals.

That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. But she loves me — what can I say? I’m forgiven... but, yes, I worked hard for it."
Read more
And, Chris claims to have learned from his mistake and that he would never hit the songstress again. In a chat with the Mirror, he said:
I've learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted.
I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through."
Although, Chris knows that some people will never forgive him, he insists that their criticism doesn't bother him. He added:
"People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time.

But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me anymore.

Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything"
Even though RiRi is 'madly' in love with Chris, she isn't taking a second hit from him. She asserted:
"If he gives me that again, here’s what I give him: nothing. I just walk away.

He doesn’t have that luxury of f****** up again."

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...