Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cossy Orjiakor To Launch A 15 Track Album In December


The Bobolicious actress wants you to know that:
“I am putting finishing touches to the album. I can assure you that the album launch would be on December 15th of this year at the Prest Boat Cruise, Lekki. The album is a 15-track album. I am still gonna do small tidying up and work with other acts and producers.”
And she also tweeted that she will be having a live band that very day, lots of take home gifts, buffet and it's going to be a first class affair.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm cossy song kwa hmmmmmm all dis gals n songs frist tonto n nw cossy God na ur hand I dey run into 2 ooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Also visit my page Www.PlanMybabyScam.Org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope say her song no go lead pple to comma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao, criosly, must evry1 sing? Watz she gon sing about? Abeg see ma ears o! Im too young to go deaf

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...