Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tonto Dikeh: This Is The Type Of Man I Want In My Life


The controversial actress Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, and she loves him to death. In her other words:
I’m a grown woman I’m not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He’s making me blush, but I can’t talk about him, that’s all I can say.
Do you think she is just pulling our legs or she meant those words? Share your thoughts

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

5 comments:

  1. Na human she b na....so, we shld pray for d man in her life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for her that she found one!

    http://www.finest-in-internet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. tonto is jus another confused actress,hoha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She needs a man, she doesn't have one

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...