Wednesday 23 November 2011

Who Is The Hottest Of The Okoye Brothers? Peter, Paul OR Jude

LEFT: Paul of Psquare; RIGHT: Peter of Psuare
Elder brother/ Manager Jude 'Engees'


As you can imagine finding seperate images of Psquare proved as had as writing JAMB so I decided to just go with the clearest image I could find. So of the three brothers who is the hottest?

For those who care to know, on the left is the image of the secret recipe woman behind the three hot candies.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. lmao, at finding separate pics of them, you will never ever find mehnn, the only place I've seen peter without Paul is on retta's video, kolo for you, and I'm sure Paul was behind the scene, lol..Peter is def the eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am more into substance,I would pik paul!there's something coy and untapped about him that makes him intriguing. peter is everywer,av seen him tire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I am more into substance,I would pik paul!there's something coy and untapped about him that makes him intriguing. peter is everywer,av seen him tire!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...