Wednesday 23 November 2011

PICTURES: Gay Wedding In Lagos


When I saw this initially, I was just as gobsmacked as you are right now, anyway relax these are just images from a Nollywood movie, it's a shame but I don't know what the script reads.

Considering our move to ban gay marriage and the way gays are generally regarded and treated in Nigeria, I doubt anyone in their right mind will openly hold a gay marriage in Lagos. What's your take on gay relationships though, are Nigerians being too harsh?



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Images via Aabamauncut

6 comments:

  1. Morally I don't think been gay is wrong as long as they aren't creating any nuisance in the society, everyone has a right to life, but christian wise, it is, but a country like Nigeria should face electricity, security, building roads and universities, etc. and leave these gay people alone, they are not our problem, God would take care of that one.

    But the movie looks messed up already though
    Meanwhile where have you been?? I kept checking on your blog for updates. At least you're back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hospitalised for a bit, but I'm well, strong and back for good. Thx for asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to know the title of d movie.I can't wait to see how they pull the gay moves!would be hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to know the title of d movie.I can't wait to see how they pull the gay moves!would be hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is someone hijacking your posts? Check this out http://naijagossiplevel.blogspot.com/2011/11/picturesgay-wedding-in-lagos-last.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a movie and not reality, its called Untamed. The movie is not encouraging gay marriage neither is it discouraging it. The movie simply discuss issues about gay marriage and leaves you to make up ur mind about it. The movie is still in production and it was shot in warri and not lagos. Everyone u see in dis movie are not gay. They are just an artist doing what they know how to do best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...