Wednesday 23 November 2011

WOW PICTURES Actress, Ngozi Nwosu's Dramatic Weight Loss

Ngozi Before the weight loss
Presumably, she is best remembered as Peace due to her role in Fuji House. Actress Ngozi Nwosu made the news earlier this year when she was rumoured to have cancer due to her sudden weight loss and subsequent frail look, an image of her looking ill even circulated the internet at the time. Nonetheless, she insisted at the time that her weight loss wasn't due to any form of illness, and in her own words;
"I slug it out with exercise, that is why I am able to drop from a size 18 to a size 14. I work out from Mondays to Saturdays. It is only Sundays that I don't walk out. That is how I got my shape."
Click READ MORE to see what she looks like now



 The image which caused the rumours earlier this year
The image which caused the rumours earlier this year


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...