Wednesday 23 November 2011

TuFace Idibia Saves A Dying Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers


The alleged incident was said to have occurred last Sunday during the early hours of the day as singer Tuface and a friend were returning from the club. They saw a dying man on the street and decided to help, but the random man turned out to be a police officer on duty, shot by armed robbers minutes before Tuface and his friend drove by.

The duo drove the bleeding police man to the hospital where the nurses were hesitant to accept him but with the influence of a star, they soon came around and treated the policeman who was later identified as Corporal Ganiu.

I'm sure some of you readers especially those in diaspora don't understand why this is a big deal. Well, getting out of your car at that time of the night to help a man shot by robbers only few minutes ago, yet you're not high on something, neither did you consider your safety first, trust me that's a big deal.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. I think I just over fell most deeply in love with this man!my true hero..would love to b his next baby mama..muah!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...