Wednesday 30 November 2011

I Just Had To Do Another Post On Goldie's Sense Of Style, Even Lady Gaga Go Fear

Goldie
I was on Bellanaija looking through pictures of our celebrities on this year's NMVA red carpet, and I seriously had fun.

 I just had to do another post on Goldie's Fashion, in my opinion, even Lady Gaga go fear this babe. The award winning singer's extravagant sense of style has been at its fore for a while, yet she still succeeds in shocking the public on each occasion. I sometimes wonder if she does her shopping in Mars.

Above is her competitor, Charley Boy feeling like James Bond lol... What do we call this?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...