Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wizkid In Sizzling Romance With Fashion Consultant, Lillian Unachukwu?


I saw this image last month and undeniably I had a big laugh, Wizkid looked like a naughty school boy being dragged by his teacher for some well deserved lashes.

Well that was last month. This month, it is being alleged that the young music superstar is in a guarded relationship with fashion consultant/ Lagos big girl, Lillian Unachukwu pictured above. Wizkid has been linked to a number of older ladies including actress Tonto Dike, but why? I wonder.

Could there be an iota of truth in these stories or are the Wizkid haters at it again?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...