Wednesday 2 November 2011

Comedian AY Starts Record Label - 'Premiere Music'


Respected Comedian AY who just has just launched his record label called Premiere Music, spoke to Econium Magazine about his decision to venture into music business. He said;
"A lot of young music artists kept coming to my office with their demo CD's. In fact, I have over 1, 000 CD's from different artists in my office. An up-coming artist will say 'Bros, we appreciate what you are doing for comedians, we want to see what you can do for us too.' But I kept telling them I'm not into music, repeatedly. It got to a stage that I began to ask myself, what is wrong in trying to see what we can do, since the people believe so much in me. That was how I came about Premiere Music".

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...