Thursday 28 July 2011

Gunmen kill Daddy Showkey's aide in Lagos


According to P.M.NEWS, five Gunmen stormed the home of John Odafe Asiemo aka  Daddy Showkey few days ago and requested to see the owner of the house. They shot Daddy Showkey's aide, Wale Suraj on the right arm, after which they fled on realising that one of Showkey’s security guard had scaled the fence and raised an alarm to attract the neighbours. Wale was rushed to the Hospital immediately, but he never survived the injury.

Showkey was not home at the time of the incident, but he spoke to P.M.NEWS saying
“I don’t know their mission but my concern is, why did they kill Wale? It is terrible, I am sad. I can’t say anything for now,” he reacted.

Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...