Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunshine Award


Thanks to Rhapsody B for this awesome award, and i am supposed to "Please keep the blessing going by gifting 10 people with the award letting them know their contribution to bloggersville is appreciated and what they have to say matters". Honestly, a list of 10 blogs won't be enough to showcase the bloggers i enjoy, so what I'll do instead, is to make my pick from bloggers I have recently discovered. So here it goes:-



I appreciate that my list is a little over 10, guess it's because i read too many blogs

10 comments:

  1. Chizy!
    Wow... what a honor to be on this list. Thank you so much for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the appreciation ChizyK...u r appreciated too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, ChizyK. I appreciate this. :)

    Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely award...thank you so much and sorry for the delay in commenting on this post. I appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! can't believe i'm just seeing this! now jumping on my bed!!!!!
    yayyyy tnx dear! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award :-) re: Communicating Nigeria

    Best

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. @goodnaijagirl @beautiful @Jenifer ur welcome

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...