Sunday 19 June 2011

MI Abaga shares a bit of Chocolate City history with his fans


In a series of tweets, MI let his fans in on how God opened the door to his success

"5 years ago I came with Jeremiah Gyang to Enugu 4 a rainbow net show. Nobody knew who I was.. just a tag along 2spit 16 on Kaunar Allah!"

"That day however, a director on chocolate city died, his name is dapo... He died in a car crash.. So jeremiah n I heard on our way"

"Dapo's death was a key components that led to Jeremiah leaving CC... I believe it also really affected @Audu. It took CC yrs to recover."

"However, in this space I was the only artist on CC and I decided to move to Lagos..."

"What is zoo important is that I met @djinee at the show in Enugu.. And he said.. Ur good.. If you need a place to stay..I got you"

"Every time I'm in Enugu since then..I remember that day and how God closed one door and opened another for me to move forward.."

I think it's awesome that he took the time to look back at his past, and even shared his story with his fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...