Thursday 7 March 2013

"Pray For Me To Get Up And Walk With My Legs" Lanre Teriba



Famous Gospel musician Lanre Teriba also known as 'Atorise' was robbed and shot after a concert he performed in South Africa on the 15th of Feb, 2013. Since the accident Lanre has been receiving treatments at Steve Biko hospital in Pretoria, South Africa and has been confined to a wheelchair.

The singer recently said
 "The doctors have put me on wheelchair for now. Steve Biko hospital in Pretoria South Africa. I don't want to send the pictures because I don't want to remain on the seat. I just want people to pray for me to get up and walk with my legs."
May the good Lord heal you Lanre.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...