Monday 25 March 2013

Gucci Mane Faces Arrest After Slamming A Bottle On A Fan's Head.

 

I'm sure every celebrity knows that being famous means you can't help being bugged by fans either for an autograph or for a photo.

Well, that was what I thought, until it was reported that American rapper Gucci Mane slammed a bottle on the head of an autograph-seeking fan in Atlanta on Friday. According to the unfortunate fan -who is a military officer- he was only seeking for an autograph when the rapper slammed his head with a champagne bottle. 

The fan narrated his ordeal:

"I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle, and as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face." he says, 

"That is dangerous because if there was to be any other fan trying to approach him, ain't no telling what else he might do to them.; he could have possibly killed me. I just hope and pray that I recover pretty well because I still want to serve my military career."
 A Lieutenant of the Antlanta Police Department, Jeff Cantin  says,
"We do have an active warrant for Mr. Davis for aggravated assault. So I'm sure after he sees this, I'm sure he'll want to reach out and contact us."


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...