Friday 1 March 2013

Doris Simeon Set To Open 3D Comestics Store


Stunning Nollywood actress Doris Simeon has unveiled that she will be opening a beauty store named 3D Cosmetics store in Lagos on the 8th of  March, 2013. According to Doris, cosmetic and TV has always been her love while growing up.

“I’ve always loved two things while growing up, cosmetics and TV. After conquering the TV, I want to explore the cosmetics world. In 3D cosmetics store, we sell cream, soaps, make-up kits and several world class make-ups. I also recommend good products for our clients and I’m currently undergoing a course in make-up, so I can make people’s faces” says Doris


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...