Friday 14 December 2012

CANNON AND MARIAH CAREY, REFRAINED FROM SEX UNTIL THEY WERE MARRIED.









In an interview with Howard Stern, Nick Cannon a rapper and presenter said that he and wife, Mariah Carey refrained from sex until they were married. When he was asked how he felt about marrying his wife without knowing her sexual abilities, Cannon explained how little Carey’s sexual performance mattered in tying the knot. “It was Mariah Carey. If Mariah Carey gave a bad blow job, I didn't care. In my mind, I’m with it. Either way, it’s one of the most beautiful women that ever walked the planet. I was excited. It was so different because we were jet setting and traveling and stuff [while we were dating]. So I would be back home, there would be other chicks, but this was the one woman that was like none of that is going down. I knew her values,” CANNON . I guess sex doesn't really keep a guy, if you like turn 360 degree in bed, if he wants to leave, he will!




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...