Saturday 16 June 2012

"No One Gave Me Five Million For Sex" Tonto Dike Sets The Record Straight




Actress Tonto Dikeh was recently accused of receiving N5m in return for sex with Sifax boss Taiwo Afolabi who allegedly has one nights stand with Nollywood actresses in exchange for money and gifts. 


When Tonto was contacted she said;

"I Dont know him and the  name rings  no bell ... no one gave me five million for sex ...This is just another funny joke gone too far like all the others. I don't know where it is coming from. I don't even know who the man is. I have other things to concentrate on please,these are all unecessary distractions.
 Taiwo is a 50year old multi millionaire businessman, nd according to some, he has bedded 90% of Nollywood's leading ladies.






 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...