Thursday 28 June 2012

"I have forgiven him but i have also forgotten him" Goldie finally lets go

It appears Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Stargame has finally reached a breaking point. After spending sometime singing, songs about getting over heartbreak, she responded to Big Brother's question regarding her relationship status with Prezzo by saying "I have forgiven him but I  have also forgotten him"

Goldie who has always seemed to be the one keeping the relationship going has expressed her frustrations regarding her relationship with the Kenyan rapper time without number.

 She vented her frustrations to Big Brother about Prezzo's habit of reminding her of all the things he has done when they have an argument "There is no point thinking about him. If the day you are not too happy you are going to count how many times you have bought me perfume,then why do you bother doing it".She said. 


She concluded by saying she wouldnt tolerate Prezzo's constant tendency to label people with ugly names including her" No I dont take that because i dont give it. For me, it's a wrap"

Would she stick to her decision? Let's watch and see

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
 Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Goldie has just lost all her rep cos of dis guy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...