Thursday 28 June 2012

"Goldie is a wierdo" Prezzo

It seems the relationship between Goldie and Prezzo has crashed again as the Kenyan rapper poked fun at her in the house. This happened when one of Goldie's songs was played last night and Prezzo requested that big brother play real music. In his words"This chick is a wierdo and i found myself caughtup in the mix"
He went on futher to declare"I'm not even eating the food she cooks from now on. I can make eggs. I am done. Watch this space. It's time to bring the old Prezzo back"

 Goldie has been acting really strange, first it was the crying, then the vomitting and later, talking to herself.

Is Goldie really a wierdo? Let me know what you think?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
 Twitter: ChizyK




1 comment:

  1. Goldie is just acting ni jare,dt can't b er true self

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...