Saturday 3 March 2012

This Oyibo Is Enjoying!! Rocking Tonto Dike Like He's Never Seen Woman Before

This photo above a a shot from the Uche Jumbo's movie "My Life, My Damage". Some scenes in the movie were shot in the United States.

‘My Life, My Damage’ deals with the consequences of drug abuse and HIV/AIDS. A young lady who lives a reckless life abroad as a drug addict is given a rude shock when she discovers that she’s HIV positive and now has to seek redemption for herself.

Click READ MORE to watch the first teaser trailer!!!

Watch out the official trailer coming soon!!!. It is a must watch.

 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizysSpyware
Image Courtesy: goldenicons

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...