Saturday 3 March 2012

PHOTO: Could This Be Wizkid's Baby???

Could this be Wizkid's Baby we don't know about? Some times ago, rumour was all over that talented singer and songwriter Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun a.k.a Wizkid got  a University undergraduate student named Sola pregnant, but  he denied the allegation .

However, Wizkid recently put up a picture of himself and a cute baby on Facebook which he tagged "I love my baby". Could this actually be the Wizkid's baby we don't know about.

Looking closely at this cute baby lips and eyes, I'm very tempted to conclude that this is Wizkid's baby, but i will fight that temptation.

What do you think about their resemblance??

 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

3 comments:

  1. R u for real.....ow old do u fink dis baby is,and d story was last year...Get anoda story abt him or leave him alone....d kid might just be his cousin or nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The child looks quite grown up thought d gist about child birth was last year? But even during last years gist I heard it was old gist n media was late with d gist, all these celebrities n fake nigerian media lie a lot so I Dunoon what to believe

    ReplyDelete
  3. why refer to d child as "my baby" despite d previous baby scandal? Celebs like publicity stunt just to be in d news, afterwhich they'll start insulting mags on twitter for carrying d story they indirectly promoted

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...