Saturday 3 March 2012

PHOTOS: Chika Ike Spotted Without Make Up

Chika Ike is arguably one of the prettiest actors and voice in Nollywood; she's also a model and an entrepreneur. She stands at 5ft 10in tall, black haired and sexy brown eyes.

Recently she posted these pictures on her twitter page. I guess she just woke, and she isn't putting on any make up. This was what she wrote along with the photos-
"My friend dared me to put up this early mornin pix wit no makeup..Ify uve eaten more than u can chew"
What do you think about her without make up??
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

3 comments:

  1. She's still cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. o horrible i beg

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's cute biko!must we beef our own haba!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...