Friday 25 November 2011

University Of Portharcourt Student Shares His Album Of Undressed Pictures On Facebook




According to the young lad, posting these pictures on Facebook is important to his business, and in his own words; 
"my haters can only report me, but what they don't know is the the more they do that the more u inspire me of my good works, please all haters more pix are coming very soon, and guess what it will just be mind blowing , i will advice u all if u don't like me for any reasons, please remove me from ur list, its not by force oooooooo........ abeg".
Well, I comment my reserve, I never knew life in Naija was this tough. If you haven't seen enough then click HERE for the full album. And for those interested in his service click HERE I hear he does it from the back too, so you'll get your monies worth.

Click READ MORE for even more provocating pictures of him in the shower.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

7 comments:

  1. Brahahahahahaha O girl U just hit the nail on the head !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwww this guy is dirty first of btw are u trying to promote his business by advertising it on ur blog?
    i am a girl but i wont let him touch me even with a pole! tufia

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... this has got to win post of d week

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude needs to be sectioned.thatisall#

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooooooool omase oh!! this money matter, damn dude is so unattractive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No he didn't.

    what if he didn't do this willingly...I just can't fanthom what wld inspire him to wanna share this sour images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh my lord...hehehe.. i am a fan already

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...