Friday 25 November 2011

THE NEW ANTI RAPE DEVICE : RAPE-AXE


This genius invention pops up so many questions in my head. Would this just be the solution to the menace that rocks our society these days? or would this just complicate issues and make rapist even more violent. I also don't think ladies would wear it daily in anticipating of a rape attack nor do I know how comfortable it is for the ladies. In a few words, I don't get it.

For those who don't know what the Rape -Axe is, it is an anti-rape condom that features razor sharp, teeth like barbs designed to sink into a man's penis upon unwanted penetration. This would prevent the rapist  from urinating or walking without pain, and it can only be removed through surgery.

Sounds interesting right? Okay this is for the ladies would you move around with a RAPE-AXE on? and to the me, do you think this is a solution to rape?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm!!! Oh Chizy where did you spring this up from...I'm actually not sure how to react to this one. But does it not cause any discomfort to the girl that have to walk around in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I comment my reserve

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...this is tough...def don't think it solves the issue...and who would have access to it? what's the price? etc

    Everyone should just control their sexual urges jare or get married or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessing doesn't understand rape. It is not about sex. It is about power, conquest, revenge, whatever. But as most psychiatrists who have studied rapists say, it is not about sex. As to the Rape aXe, from the pictures, the ring at the opening is plastic. A pair of diagonal cutters (available at any hardware store in the US) and some "bandage removal" medical scissors (available at most drug stores in the USA or at sporting goods stores to remove sports tape) would allow the rapist to remove it himself. I think this will turn out to be a minor deterrent at best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...