Monday 28 November 2011

Jim Iyke Admits, "I Am Taking A Anger Management Session Now"

Star actor James Ikechukwu Esomugha best known as Jim Iyke is no doubt percieved as arrogant and violent by many, but at least he admits his own fault. In an interview, he honestly said;
"I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking a Anger Management Session now, it was advised not only by my fiancĂ©e, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I’m not perfect and I’m taking steps to deal with my imperfections"
So, you guys need to give him a chance. I heard he also spoke on the alleged fraud incident that landed him in court last week, I'll bring it to you shortly.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...