Thursday 4 April 2013

Nollywood Is On A New Level. Watch Nollywood's Gay Movie Titled 'Pregnant Hawkers'




I know these screenshots look funny, I was tempted to laugh as well but seriously though? What is happening in Nollywood, I am short of words. The things people do in front of the camera now are unheard of.

If you want to watch the video click HERE when you are done  leave your review in the comment box below, I would like to know what you think. I refused to watch it myself so I don't loose my eyes.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

4 comments:

  1. Let me go and watch i am coming back to gist you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ preVious comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pics funny though lol see their faces

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...