Thursday 18 April 2013

Davido Defends His Generosity "I Don't Do It For Publicity"


In a recent interview, Davido finally addressed the issue of his generosity. He has been accused of using all this as a publicity stunt to win people over but he denied such allegation. He said;

I always try to give anytime I see a chance to help or encourage people; I can walk into any restaurant even though I am a star, order a plate of food that is worth N500 and give the seller N50,000. That’s my way of giving back to the society, that’s my way of encouraging the hustle of fellow Nigerians.”
“I don’t do it for publicity, unlike the time I gave one million Naira to a cancer patient , the media made it well known that it was a publicity stunt, but it is was not my intention to make it a media affair but due to the fact that I am a celebrity, it goes out there.” 
“I wanted to help give another person a second chance at life, my late mum didn't have that. The woman’s death will affect so many people so helping save her is also helping make so many others happy,”
Well said Davido, most people would rather say negative things about good people. 



Has it all been a publicity stunt or not? 


Don't forget to join us on;
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

4 comments:

  1. Word to word ...sense making and matured*abeg extend ur generousity to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad belle, if you giv dem go run their mouth if you no come give , hmmm?? dem go open their gutter in the name of mouf. abeg aburo keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,do ur best and leave d rest to God

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do ur best.don't try. To impress all.u becomes a failure wen u try impressing everybody

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...