Thursday 28 March 2013

OFFICIAL: Waje Releases New Video "I Wish"

Waje 

Few days ago, we shared with you some behind-the-scenes photos of Waje's video 'I Wish', and we promised to bring you the official video when it drops.

Here it is: Waje finally releases official video for her song 'I Wish'.  The prolific director, Clarence Peters portrays the theme of the video as that of vulnerability and brokenness.  Dubbing various characters and conceptual scenes such as a black bride in a torn wedding gown, a red rose-donned bathtub scene and a broken mirror scene, Waje brings in the depth of depression, vulnerability and emotional brokenness to the much-anticipated video.

Great video, watch here

 


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...