Saturday 23 February 2013

When Money And Fame Ruines A Loving Relationship. The Ebube Nwagbo Story


It is not uncommon especially among youths when one partner moves to the next level ie fame wise, financially or just in maturity, it is sometimes the case that your partner can't catch up or simply can't share your dream.

In a recent interview she talked about the boy she will never forget only for them to break up when she got into the movie industry. Speaking about him she said;

It has to be my school boyfriend. Even till today, people see me and still ask me about him. We met in my first year in school, second semester. We won the best couple on campus. We had this bond and everybody wanted to be like us. I got into the movie industry and it didn’t work out again. I really liked him. So far, I think that is the first relationship I had that I can really call a relationship. That is the first time I actually knew what love is. That is somebody I still think about today and there is no regrets.
Click READ MORE to see the rest of the interview
 
The rumour about me going to church to pray for a man

What happened at that time was that I went to church and the pastor said if you want to do something for God, you come out and make a pledge with any amount. It was running into hundreds of thousands of naira. He said we could come out and do it for God, any amount that came to mind. I was one of those people that wanted to do it because I felt I was led to do it. That was it and they assumed that for me to do it I was looking for a man. The next thing I saw in the paper the next week was that I went to church to pray for a man. I really did not find that funny at all. I was not the only one that came out that day to do something for God but because it is Ebube, they assumed things

About me being single

Yes I am still single. The reason is that I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom. Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy. What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best. I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...