Saturday 23 February 2013

T-Pain Loves Having Threesome With Wife



Faheem Rasheed Najm known as T-Pain, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer, and actor. His debut album, 'Rappa Ternt Sanga' was released in 2005 and in 2007 he released his second album. The famous rapper has unveiled that he and his wife sleep with other girls.

T-Pain speaks about doing the threesome things with his wife:
“A lot of people were saying me and my wife were swingers and that we had like a Will-and-Jada kinda open marriage and I was just telling them that me and my wife just sleep with other girls together. It’s not like we can just go off and have relationships with other people. People were assuming we got married for nothing. Just because we smash a every now and then doesn't mean we have an open marriage.”
He talks about the success of his ten years marriage:
"No, I mean it’s that mind frame that has us together, it’s things that we can agree on things like that. It’s not just the smashing of the women. Before any of y’all heard of me, I was married".
He said he gets constant temptations when explaining the rumors that he had a baby outside of his marriage:
"Yeah. I mean there’s always mistakes happening. Me being famous, I’m getting left and right temptations. We all got things we need to work on"

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...