Tuesday 26 February 2013

NEXT MOVIE STAR PRODUCER SOLA FAJOBI LAUNCHED 2 TV STATIONS 'OODUA TV AND V CHANNELS'.



Sola a graduate of food technology from federal polytechnic, Ilaro and UI has floated two new digital television cable stations this month.  The cable stations are on NTA and Startimes called Oodua  Mo'un Maworon / V Channels. He is the CEO of DIM (Digital Interactive Media), owners of 2 popular Reality shows, Next Movie Star and Super Mom.

He unveiled stars like Tonto Dikeh, Annie Macaulay, Potttia Yamahan, Moyo Lawal, Adams Adebola, Lydia Forson and many more. While he also sents popular Kelvin Chuwang Pam, Uti Nwachukwu and Karen Igho to Big Brother Africa.

He speaks about how he's able to do many things at the same time;
"I'm just one person the challenge of doing many thing at the same time is telling on my health and social life. I thank God for the right people at my side. Though it takes creativity, energy and setting standards. I think I also have a fantastic team".


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...