Thursday 21 February 2013

JOKES OF THE DAY



1. Will; I want a baby brother. Mom; your dad is overseas. When he comes back we will talk over it. Will; why don't you give him a surprise.

2. All stupid people should stand up. Akpos Stands Up, Teacher: So Akpos u're stupid? Akpos: No ma, I just can't bear you standing alone.

3. Teacher: Class who can tell me what a baby lizard is called? Akpos: Lizzy baby!"

4. DOCTOR: The Cheque you gave me Bounced. AKPOS: Ehen? Well, the headache you treated me for has come back!

5. OCHUKO: Akpos, why are you tiptoeing past the Chemist?.. AKPOS: Shhhh, I don't want to wake the sleeping pills

6. Teacher: What do you call a thief in French ? Akpos: Well Ma. A thief in French is Called La-TEEF.




Don't forget to join us on;
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...