Tuesday 19 February 2013

Brad Pitt's (49) Son, (4) Has Got Great Fashion Sense. Check Out His Swag.

 

    

Check out 4-year-old Knox Jolie-Pitt who is gradually becoming a remarkable stylish kid. In fact when I saw this picture I was thrilled and wished the boy is mine. Smiling........ Just take a look at their shoulder length golden hair, there is no doubt that the boy is a striking image of his father Brad Pitt. Do you know that Knox twin sister Vivienne is the highest Hollywood paid 4-year-old starring in her first movie with her mother Angelina Jolie (Maleficent). I just love this familia.

 


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK



1 comment:

  1. Luvly family tho.....wish dey neva break up......

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...