Monday 25 February 2013

AWKWARD MOMENT: Erin Andrews Blows Off Kiss From 50 Cent At Daytona 500.


Erin Andrews shared a kiss with 50 Cent at the Daytona 500 yesterday. 'Fiddy' greeted Andrews before the race with a hug and multiple kisses. The FOX reporter tried to turn away but she failed to escape the singer’s gorilla grasp, and got the kiss on her cheek while she just grimaced through it.

Erin was wandering about looking for Danica Patrick when she spotted 50 and said to acknowledge him, but got an awkward 'smooch' in return. She immediately explained, "I've gotta go talk to Danica Patrick.".

Hours later, 50 Cent posted on twitter: "I wanted to kiss her, so I did." Damn right you did Sir.

See the awkward kiss moment



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...