Friday 4 January 2013

"Yes, l Worship As An Hindu, I was a Christian Before, I Found Peace In Hinduism", Says Actress Biola Ige

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Biola Ige has been in the industry for about four years ago but was temporarily off the scene due to poor health. She is back now, and she tells it all in this interview, she speaks about her new found faith ... Hinduism, her poor health and the rumoured suggestion that Tonto Dikeh  was responsible for her poor health. Enjoy !!!


Is it true that you went to India to undergo an operation?Well, I was very sick at some point in my acting career. I ran different tests because l didn’t know what was wrong with me.  The test results  showed I had thyroid problem. So, I travelled to India for treatment as well as to worship. I am sure people would think I went there for spiritual powers.I am  sorry to disappoint you guys because I am not that kind of person.

When you said to worship, what do you mean by that?It was an avenue for me to worship my God and yes, l worship as an Hindu. I know what you may want to say. I do not see anything wrong with following any religion of your choice. It is a free world. And  I choose Hinduism.

Did you become an Hindu when you travelled to India or while you were in Nigeria?I was a Hinduist before I travelled to India. I was a Christian before  I changed my faith and I must tell you I have  found peace in Hinduism.  And in India, I felt at home. I didn’t feel like returning to Nigeria again because everyone was so nice to me.

What is the controversy  between Tonto Dike and yourself?When I was sick, there were a  lot of stories flying here and there that Tonto Dike was responsible for my sickness. But l didn’t believe it because we were not even friends before I fell sick.  And why would Tonto Dike want to harm me when she has made a name for herself?
She talks about other issues, click READ MORE to continue ...

How did you become an actress?I have always wanted to be an actress since I was a child. Then, I  wanted to star  in Hollywood movies because my dad was a movie person. As a child, I had the opportunity to watch all the hit movies produced in Hollywood alongside my elder brother. My dad also supported my dream, but he wanted me to travel to America after my studies.
Unfortunately, when I completed my secondary education,  my dad was not as wealthy as he used to be.  He couldn’t send me to America again as he promised. As a result, there was nothing I could do. Like I said earlier, I fell in love with acting, but l wanted to act in Hollywood. When it didn’t work out  because of lack of finance, l moved to Lagos after my University education.  I went for auditions in Lagos and landed my first role in “Blindfold” produced by  OJ Productions.

Are you in a relationship?I don’t have time for that at the moment. I have just returned from a long break of illness and l need to make up in my career for the time I have lost.

Which part of your body do you consider sexiest?Most people would say they prefer my boobs, shape and all that, but to me, I prefer my eyes. They are the mirror to my soul. 
Nollywood is really evolving, with more sensual scenes. Would you take a role that involves you having sex on set?
I won’t describe it as having sex because it is drama- a make- believe world; hence everything done is not real. I would describe it as pretending to have sex. And yes I have done that in many movies, but they were never real.

 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. Ok, hv heard next pls # eating my hot beans nd plantain#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storyyyy. I pity dis girl, u better give ur life to christ b4 its too late

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...