Tuesday 15 January 2013

Nollywood Ibrahim Chatta Dumps His Baby Mama And Marries The Daughter Of Former Kwara State Governor, Salamatu Lafiaji.

 


 The Nollywood yoruba actor Ibrahim Chatta dumps his baby mama, for the daughter of  Ex-Kwara State governor Salamatu Lafiaji. Ibrahim explains why he battered his EX and dumped her.


 "I didn't batter my ex-wife contrary to what people think. The only time I hit her was the day she slapped me for dating another woman. We were not married. We dated and we had a baby. The mother of my child never stayed at home whenever I away for movie roles. She was always away and because of her attitude I started dating other women who helped me at home. She was misbehaving so I had to let her go. I couldn't condone her indecent dressing. We were not married but that does not give her the right to misbehave. The mistake I made was to feature her in my movie. The result was that she wouldn't come home for months. I was the one taking care of our child. Is that a woman to marry? I dumped her because I could no longer cope with her" said Ibrahim

 Guys do you think it's ideal for him to actually hit her back?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

5 comments:

  1. the guy moved on to better things ;) , its not by force you have to marry your baba mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this girl look like a good wife, reserve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hit him in d first place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a woman that slap a man have put herself in a mans place and she must be dealt with like a man.. she slapped him 1st

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...