Tuesday 18 December 2012

NICK CANNON, UNVEILED WHY HE DUMPED KIM KARDASHIAN.






The American famous Rapper, Nick Cannon after unveiling to the public last week that he and his lovely wife Mariah Carey never had sex until when they got married, has dropped another gist. Cannon has just revealed why he ended his relationship the hot and sexy reality TV star, Kim Kardashian. Via Examiner.....according to Nick “This was my issue, We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me’ because she is a great girl. She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?…And I still think she might have even had a part to play with it.”
“I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me,” said Cannon. The so called tape, that ruined their relationship, was what launched her career. If you ask me, i would say its a good thing after all Lol.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...