Tuesday 18 December 2012

Check Out Yvonne Nwosu's Sexy Outfit To YNAIJA BLACK BALL

WOW!!!!!! She is so hot and sexy. Yvonne Nwosu, a Nigerian designer VONNE stole the show at the YNAIJA BLACK BALL on sunday with a thigh-high split, long sleeved, off-shoulder black dress. You'll agree with me that she looks absolutely stunning cos her hairdo, make-over, accessories and slippon are on point, but did she really need to reveal that much skin? Though she's got sexy legs, but this is just too much. We're in Africa and not in the western world. Whats your view on this outfit?
 
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK


1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with? I'm experiencing some
    minor security problems with my latest site and I would
    like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?
    Here is my web blog :: http://acoss.org.au/member/55538/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...