Monday 31 December 2012

Kanye West Confirms; A Baby Is On The Way For Him And Kim Kardashian


We informed you here some days ago that there were suggestions that Kim may be pregnant. You know what they say ... there's no smoke without fire. Last night while performing at Revel in New Jersey, Kanye surprisingly said;
"Stop the music and make noise for my baby mama," 
Kim's sister, Khloe also confirmed this news on twitter, he tweeted;

I guess this is more reasons to have our eyes glued to "Keeping up with the Kardashians" for  the next few months.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I just hope kanye will put a ring on it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...