Thursday 27 December 2012

"I Will Not Ditch My Man For Fame And Fortune" Halima Aitsegame The Next Movie Star Winner.







Halima the winner of the 2012 edition of next movie star, is a graduate of theatre art from the university of ibadan. The stunning upcoming actress battled her parent to pursue her dream and now she's a proud owner of a brand new SUV and guarantee movie roles in nollywood. Halima said;
"My experience was beautiful, it was fun. I learnt the value of had work, learnt the value of patience and a good human relation".
"I didn't see myself winning, because there were lots of talents in the house". 
She claimed, it was just God's favour and guess what? she's single.

"I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but i will not ditch my man for fame and fortune. Material things come and go, but true love lasts forever".

Hmmmm.......are you pondering what am pondering? She's cute right? Don't tell me you are interested in her? Lol!



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...