Friday 7 December 2012

Check Out The Sexiest Buttocks In Brazil, As She Emerges Winner Of The Miss Bumbum Pageant




Brazillian women are well known for their super curves and sexy buttocks. This is revealed at the second Miss Bumbum Pageant at the Sau Paulo Hotel in Brazil. Carine Felizardo from Para state in Brazil emerged winner of the 2012 Miss Bumbum Pageant,  for having the country's sexiest female posterior. "I am overwhelmed, very, very happy, I would like to thank those who voted for me, those who believed in me. I am very proud of my bumbum, proud to represent the brazillian woman" said the 25-year old booty queen. Andressa Urach emerged as the 2nd place winner, and Camila Vernaglia as the 3rd place winner. This years winner truly deserved the crown cos she's highly endowed. Nigerians too have got all it takes for this pageant.  Do you think Miss Bumbum pageant should also be organised in Nigeria?






 
 
 
 
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...